Learn about the benefits of becoming an eVantageHealth Participating Provider.
- Provides Physicians with clinical data for more effective care and treatment.
- Eliminates redundant or unnecessary testing.
- Provides a basic level of interoperability among electronic health records (EHRs) maintained by individual physicians and organizations.
- Provides the backbone of technical infrastructure for national and State-level initiatives.
- Facilitates efficient deployment of emerging technology and health care services.
- Stimulates patient education and involvement in their own health care through a Personal Health Record (PHR).
If you are interested in becoming a Participating Provider of eVantageHealth, here’s how to get started:
- Contact eVantageHealth Support by calling (484) 526-8893 or via email to Support@eVantageHealth.com requesting a preliminary meeting.
- Provide the following information:
- Practice or Hospital Name
- Primary Contact’s Name, Phone Number and Email
- Name of the EHR or EMR that is used in the practice or hospital
Once we have received this information, we can schedule a preliminary meeting or conference call to discuss the value and benefits of connecting to eVantageHealth, the different options for connectivity, and answer any questions you may have.